Representation of Businesses
The firm of Taylor and Keyser handles all aspects of business representation, including:
- General business counseling, including assistance with business entity formation (corporations, limited liability companies, know as “LLCs” and partnerships). This may also include drafting shareholder or “buy-sell” agreements, or operating agreements for LLCs.
- Purchase and sale of businesses, with or without real estate, from Purchase and Sale agreement through closing.
- Drafting or reviewing commercial leases for both landlords and tenants.
- Dealings with customers and suppliers, including reviews of agreements used by businesses in their day to day transactions.
- Assistance with finance issues. Robert W. Keyser has fifteen years of experience representing commercial lenders in their dealings with businesses. He brings that experience to his representation of borrowers in loan transactions.
- Creditor representation in bankruptcy proceedings in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.